Jan 02, 2018
The movement of goods, animal and human from one place to another by means of vehicles, aircraft or ship. It is a component of product or goods distribution system.
The industry can decide the mode of tranport based on their cost, speed, consistency and safety.
Different infrastructures of tranport are roads, railways, airways, waterways, canals, pipelines and terminals.
- Supply chain management:- Raw material collection, Creation of product values, distribute to wholesalers, retailers and customer
- Establishment of Market: Employment, Culture exchange, Social identification
- Globalization of Product: Delivery of product and services, qualitative and quantitative production, product effectivity and efficiency
- Aid in emergency situation: Natural disaster, accident, war, assembly
- Living Standard of People
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved
This website has been visited 1232 times
error: Content is protected !!