Mar 01, 2018
An uncomfortable digestive problem caused by stomach inflammation and erosion of the lining of the stomach. However, while it’s normal to experience occasional indigestion or an upset stomach from time to time, a diagnosis of gastritis is made when the test reveal that someone has marked information of the stomach or persistent gastritis symptoms.
- Burning sensation/stomach/abdomen around the time of eating.
- Stomaches or Pains
- Loss of appetite/Quick change in weight
- Hiccups and burping
- Cronic Gastritis: Long-term complications/increase in inflammatory cells.
- Acute Gastritis: Shorter period of time, however, it might still cause several symptoms
- Atrophic Gastritis: Gradual loss of gastric glandular cells, which are replaced with intestinal and fibrous tissues
- Avoid irritating food from your diets: Eat organic and vegetable food, daily eight glasses of water, divide meals into smaller amounts.
- Lower inflammation through exercise and controlling stress: Exercise(Healthy bodyweight, balance hormone, and control stress), Stress Relieving practice( Deep breathing, Yoga, acupuncture and meditation, )
- Eliminate the use of drugs and alcohols
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved
This website has been visited 1379 times
error: Content is protected !!